Celebrating around the world! Started in Australia at jokaydia with some aussie friends who had great banging balloons. Continued to Bella Vida jazz club's 23h marathon party with live DJs. Great fun music and I danced with Sera from Indiana :) Then it was time to change year in Finland and I checked the sauna, but after people had taken bath they headed to a party in GreenOgham. Well, at least I could say "Hyvää uutta vuotta!" since there were quite a few Finns. Central Europe was next and I joined the party in München with great fireworks! My last destination was West of Ireland. At Nancy Blake's Pub there was a great party with good music and I realized to be dancing with a bunch of girls in a synchronized dance :DGreat fun it was celebrating the New Year around the world, but after about 7 hours of dancing I was quite exhausted! SL is just incredible and I hope I'll continue to have fun the year 2009!

Nancy Blake's Pub

0 kommenttia